Latest version is 4.7.4 (2021-11-30).
You can get OCILIB from the following sources:
Since version 4.6.4, OCILIB is also available as a nuget packages available on nuget.org Thus, in your VS project, add a dependency to the package “ocilib”. Your project will be automatically configured to reference ocilib headers and link ocilib shared librairies.
Otherwise, you can still process the old way:
GNU (Unix / Linux) platforms
Make sure Oracle and OCILIB libraries paths are defined in your shared library environment variable You need to provide extra configure parameters when using Instant Clients - see Installation section)
- C API is pure ISO C99 and should compile with any C90 compliant compiler
- C++ API is pure ISO C++03 and should compile with any C++03 compliant compiler
- Validated platforms : Windows, Linux, HP/UX, Solaris, AIX, Mac OS X, OpenVMS
- Validated C compilers : Microsoft C compiler, GCC, MinGW, IMB XLC, LabView, various CCs
- Validated C++ compilers : Microsoft C++ compiler, G++, Clang
- Validated Oracle versions : 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c, 18c, 19c
Note: OCILIB is comptabile with:
- Any existing Oracle version from 8i
- Any future Oracle version